- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Demetrashvili for bicameral Parliament2009-06-04 10:31
Avtandil Demetrashvili, the state commission for reforming the Constitution chairman candidate, intends to raise a question of bicameral Parliament, he stated after the meeting of authorities and opposition, devoted to consideration of the act to approve the constitutional commission.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Bicameral parliament is one of my proposals, with introduction of this model the role of the Parliament must increase. Its representative functions become full-fledged, the legislative process will also become more full-grown, as the accelerated passing of laws will be ruled out", Demetrashvili said, - Novosti-Gruzia.
After the meeting David Bakradze, the Speaker of the Parliament, announced that the list of commission's members will be formed on the basis of 5 components: political parties, NGOs, experts, representatives from regions [in particular- Ajaria], and of state institutions which are to be reformed by the Commission.