- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Peter Semneby to hold meetings with opposition and government2009-06-04 10:50
Peter Semneby, the EU special representative in Caucasus, today arrives in Tbilisi with a two-day visit.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In the course of the day we will conduct meetings with non-parliamentary opposition leaders, then will be received by Georgian government representatives.
The EU envoy calls on the authorities and opposition to dialog and believes it is the only way to solve the problems the country faces.
Salome Zourabishvili, the Way of Georgia leader, stated that at the meeting with Semneby opposition would once again try to persuade the EU envoy that opposition and the people stand on the one side, and the government - on the other.
She added opposition is ready for another meeting with the authorities, but this meeting must end with specific results.