- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Peter Semneby is holding meeting with Nino Burjanadze2009-06-04 15:09
Peter Semneby, the EU special envoy to South Caucasus is currently holding a meeting with Nino Burjanadze, the Democratic Movement-United Georgia party leader.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Burjanadze made no comments before the meeting. Previously Semneby received Irakli Alsania, Georgia's ex-ambassador to the UN, Alliance for Georgia leader; David Usupashvili, the head of the Republican party; Salome Zourabishvili, ex-Foreign Minister and the Way of Georgia leader.
After the meeting opposition members said they are ready to conduct one more meeting with Saakashvili, but the dialog must be purpose-orientated.
"We are ready to talk with Saakashvili on the six points of the plan we presented the authorities before," they said.
They believe the authorities make no steps for continuation of the real dialog, and all the talks of negotiations are done for PR only.
Irakli Alasania mentioned practically all the opposition forces are ready for dialog with the government.
It's worthy noticing that previously Nino Burjanadze was against negotiations with the authorities, as considered the former futile.