- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Abduction of two activists of Burjanadze’s party is brought to legal proceedings2009-06-04 15:49
Legal proceedings were instituted in regard to the abduction of the two activists of Burjanadze's party - Georgian mass media.gt-en-newsitem-inside
On June 3rd in Tbilisi unknown people abducted Darejan Gujejiani and Tamara Naveriani - the two activists of the Democratic Movement-United Georgia. In the evening of the same day they were set free.
Georgian MIA has made no official comment yet - Nakanune.ru.
The women said they were pulled into a jeep, taken to Tbilisi suburb, near the cemetery. They were asked some questions about their party [no details available] and threatened with reprisal, one activist was beaten up.
The women were set free in approximately 6 hours after abduction.