- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia wants to preserve participation in a number of CIS agreements2009-06-05 09:54
Georgia stops participation in all CIS decisions and some of CIS agreements, said Vasiliy Astreyko, CIS executive committee department of legal cooperation, joint register and document depositary head - Interfax.gt-en-newsitem-inside
On Thursday the second round of negotiations of CIS countries experts, with participation of Georgian delegation, came to end. At the sitting the decision was made: with its withdrawal from the Commonwealth of Independent States, for Georgia the action of all the decisions endorsed after August 18th 2008, are stopped.
Nevertheless, Georgia will continue participation in approximately 70 agreements of CIS: these are the agreements in which not only CIS member countries can participate in. according to Asreyko, the only undecided question is the participation of Gergia in the rules of the good's country of origin definition, in which Tbilisi would like to participate.