- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia and the USA signed the memorandum to protect wine from tampering2009-06-05 11:39
Georgia and the USA signed a memorandum on protection of wine -making industry products from tampering. According to the Ministry of Agriculture of Georgia, the document was signed by Bakur Kvezereli, the Minister of Agriculture, and John Tefft, the U.S. ambassador to Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The memorandum implies information exchange and deepening of cooperation of the corresponding agencies for alcohol production protection of both countries.
After the signing Bakur Kvezereli said the memorandum will drive the trade relations between Georgia and the USA to the new level and will favor increase in export of Georgian wine to the American market.