- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Mass media: Saakashvili offered Alasania to head the government2009-06-05 11:55
President Mikheil Saakashvili offered Irakli Alasania, the ex-Permanent Representative of Georgia to the UN, Alliance for Georgia leader, a post of the Prime Minister in the coalition government, The Rezonansi informs - The Vzglyad.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According the Rezonansi, in this way Saakashvili tries to settle the topic of early elections, on which opposition insists.
Yesterday Saakashvili strongly rejected the possibility of calling snap elections.
Opposition, staging anti-presidential rallies, claims it will reach its aim to autumn.