- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili: there will be no early elections2009-06-05 12:27
Mikheil Saakashvili, the President of Georgia, doesn't intend to comply with opposition's demands and call early elections, he said after the yesterday's meeting with Avtandil Demetrashvili, the constitutional commission chairman candidate.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The president underlined that presidential and parliamentary elections were held in Georgia last year, and this time there would be none.
"We cannot hold elections every year or even twice a year, as some people want," he said and plead complicated economic situation in the country in conditions of the global financial crisis.
The President's meeting with Avtandil Demetrashvili was held in the Interior Ministry building, behind the closed doors.