- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
U.S. Secretary of State Assistant to visit Georgia2009-06-05 14:10
Philip Gordon, the U.S. Secretary of State Assistant for European and Eurasian Affairs, will visit Georgia in June.gt-en-newsitem-inside
On June 9th he will visit Armenia in the framework of the international visit, then will depart for Georgia and Azerbaijan - U.S. embassy in Armenia press service reports.
"The aim of the visit is to discuss issues of regional and bilateral concern. During the visit Dr.Gordon will meet with officials and public representatives, as well as other persons", the message reports - Day.Az.
It's worthy mentioning that it is going to be the first Gordon's visit to the aforesaid countries after his appointment on May 15th.
Before this appointment Gordon was a senior scientific official on external policy of the United States and Europe at the Brookings Institute in Washington; also was responsible for issues of Europe under the US national security council.