- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia’s National Commission on Communications adjourned the meeting2009-06-05 16:02
The National Commission on Communications of Georgia postponed the meeting, planned for today. The information of the adjournment was posted at the official site of the company.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The absence of quorum was called the reason for the decision: the commission includes only five persons, and the presence of majority is necessary to make the decision valid.
Today's agenda of the Commission included the question of issuing the satellite broadcasting license to independent channel Maestro. For that reason opposition intended to stage a rally to support the TV company. Both opposition leaders and Maestro managers connect the adjournment with that aspect.