- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Moldavian monitors at South Ossetian elections called on the authorities to recognize it2009-06-05 16:54
Moldavian monitors, who worked at the parliamentary elections in South Ossetia, held on May 31st , called on the official Kishinev to recognize the republic's independence, stated Igor Tulyantsev, the chairman of the league of the Russian youth in Moldavia. - ITAR TASS.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"We received evidence that polling at the elections in South Ossetia was held in accordance with the international electoral standards. Now, when they legitimacy is confirmed, is a suitable moment for recognition of the independency of the republic by Moldavia. It is not just reasonable, but necessary, moreover it will be merely accepting the fact", Tulyantsev believes.
Moldavia didn't recognize South Ossetia after the aggression in August 2008. At the same time, leadership of unrecognized Transnistria, which has the status of autonomous territorial body; as well as leading political parties and autonomies of Gagauzia, called on Moldavian authorities to recognize Abkhazia and South Ossetia.