- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia and Azerbaijan to discuss the issue of state border again2009-06-08 10:59
Another meeting of Georgian-Azerbaijanian inter-governmental commission on delimitation and demarcation of the state border will be held in Tbilisi on June 17th-18th, said Nikolai Natbiladze, Georgian ambassador in Azerbaijan - The Vzglyad.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The sides again intend to discuss the issue of non- agreed parts of the border.
At the present moment out of 480 kilometers of the border only 65 per cent are agreed.
The most delicate point is the problem of ancient Georgian David Gareji monastery complex 60 kilometers South-East from Tbilisi. The Azerbaijanian side states the complex is mediaeval Albanian and lays claim on it.
Previously Azerbaijan's posting in the complex's territory lead to complications in relations of Tbilisi and Baku.
The commission on delimitation and demarcation was established by Tbilisi and Baku 10 years ago.