- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Opposition removed part of mock prison cells in Rustaveli Avenue2009-06-08 12:56
Georgian opposition removed a part of mock prison cells in Rustaveli Avenue in Tbilisi, and since today's morning traffic was partially restored -RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
At the present moment the sanitary service from the Mayor's office is working there.
According to opposition members, "optimization" of prison cells will soon be finished, and opposition moves to the regions. "Freedom Square and territory in front of the Public TV are cleared of cells. Part of them is moved to the regions, part is being prepared for transportation to Ajaria, Kutaisi, Rustavi," said Mamuka Katsiatadze, one of the New Rights party leaders.
He added that in regions "in summertime protest actions will be held in lasting format".