- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Nalbandayn: there are no unsolvable problems between Georgia and Armenia2009-06-08 14:09
There are no such problems between Georgia and Armenia which couldn't be solved by negotiations, said today in Tbilisi Edward Nalbandyan, the Foreign Minister of Armenia after the meeting wit his Georgian counterpart Grigol Vashadze - Novosti-Gruzia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Nalbandyan, the main topic of the meeting held in the Foreign Ministry of Georgia, was preparation to the visit of Mikheil Saakashvili to Yerevan, planned for June 25th -26th .
Vashadze and Nalbandyan considered a number of issues of bilateral. The latter reported he drew the attention of Vashadze to businessmen's inquiries in connection to the high tariffs of transporting goods from Poti port to Yerevan.
In his turn, Grigol Vashadze mentioned that in the future the meetings between the Foreign Ministers of Georgia and Armenia will be more often, and it will favor deepening of relations.
Edward Nalbandyan arrived in Georgia with a 2-day working visit on June 7th.
In the course of his visit he participated in the ceremony of opening s monument to Sayat-Nova, the representative of ashik poetry, born in Tbilisi.