- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Philip Gordon, the U.S. Assistant Secretary of State to arrive in Tbilisi on June 9th2009-06-08 14:46
Grigol Vashadze, the Foreign Minister of Georgia, confirmed the messages of a number of mass media, reporting of the coming visit of Philip Gordon, the U.S. Assistant Secretary of State, to Tbilisi.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Vashadze, Gordon will conduct official meetings with Mikheil Saakashvili, the President of Georgia, representatives of the government, MPs, non-parliamentary opposition leaders.
At the meetings with the U.S. official the government representatives will discuss the issues of bilateral relations, implementation of Georgian-American Charter on strategic partnership, situation in conflict areas, and other issues.
Philip Gordon will leave Tbilisi on June 11th. He visits Georgia in the course of his tour around South Caucasus.