- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Ministry of Finance: the budget of Georgia will increase2009-06-08 16:49
The State budget of Georgia will increase by GEL 312 mln, said Kakha Baindurashvili, the Minister of Finance of Georgia, at today's meeting with local and foreign businessmen.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the Minister, the real GDP growth will amount 1.5 per cent. At the same time the common income of the budget will decrease from GEL 5.51 bn to GEL 5.14 bn, grants will increase by GEL 110.5 mln. Budget liabilities will increase from GEL 536.6 mln to GEL 1.034 bn.
The government will decrease expenditures of a number of ministries, in particular, financing the Ministry of Defense will be cut by GEL 45 mln, the Ministry of Finance - by GEL 19 mln, Ministry of Regional Development and Infrastructure - by GEL 9.5 mln. The expenditures of the President's administration will be cut by GEL 1.7 mln, the State Chancellery - by GEL 1 mln.