- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Indian company to build a cement plant in Marneuli region of Georgia2009-06-09 11:21
Indian company Pioneer Cement Industries will build a cement plant in Georgia in nearest 2-3 years and will invest USD 150 mln in the project.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the data of the Ministry of Economic Development of Georgia, the Indian company won the auction for mining Babakiari deposit of cement limestone in Marneuli region - it paid USD 3.3 mln for the license.
The modern cement plant will be built at the lot of 100 hectares [appr. 247 acres], 350 people will be employed.
Pioneer Cement Industries previously invested much in building of the cement plant in Rak Al Haimar emirate. Now the company's production is sold in the markets of the Middle East countries.