- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Opposition pickets MIA building in Ortachala2009-06-09 16:10
Georgian opposition started picketing one of the Interior Ministry buildings in Ortachala district in Tbilisi, RIA Novosti reports alluding to Bezhan Gunav, one of the opposition leaders.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Opposition supporters who gathered in Rustaveli Avenue at the noon, came to MIA building. Today they renounced party symbols and use only state flags. Following the initiative of opposition leaders, the picket in protest against illegal actions of law enforcement representatives against opposition supporters will last till evening.
"Police must return to the serving people, but not to turn into the instrument of political persecution", said David Gamkrelidze, the New Rights party leader. "Protest will continue, don't let anyone doubt it. We will not tolerate the existence of criminal regime in our country", said Nino Burjanadze, Democratic Movement-United Georgia leader said.