- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Grigol Vashadze received a letter from David Miliband2009-06-10 14:21
On 9 June 2009 Grigol Vashadze, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Georgia, received a letter of David Miliband, Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs of the United Kingdom. The letter concerned the presence and work of the missions of international organizations in Georgia. - Press and Information department of the Foreign Ministry of Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The letter indicates that the United Kingdom condemns Russia's uncompromising position on the extension of the OSCE Mission's mandate in Georgia and welcomes the continuation of the activity of all international organizations (UN, OSCE and the European Union) in Georgia that will reduce the level of violence and facilitate the establishment of peace," the Ministry states.
‘The letter reaffirms the United Kingdom's full support for Georgia," the foreign Ministry adds.