- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
David Bakradze: USA to continue Georgia’s support2009-06-10 15:50
The Speaker of the Georgian Parliament made this statement after the meeting with Philip Gordon, the U.S. Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs - ITAR TASS.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"We've heard an absolutely firm position on behalf of the new U.S. administration that support of Georgia will continue, support of Georgia's security will continue, the policy of non-recognition of occupied territories will continue," Bakradze said.
"We also spoke about NATO membership and rapprochement with the European Union. The U.S. position is that the United States will continue to support Georgia's European and Euro-Atlantic integration process," the Speaker added.