- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Ukraine doesn’t armaments supplies to Georgia2009-06-10 16:53
That statement was made by Valeriy Konovaluyk, the Ukrainian MP, who had headed the parliamentary investigative commission on the issue, The Izvestia reports alluding to The Syogodni [Today, newspaper in Kyiv].gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The supplies continue, - Konovaluyk said. - For a year after the Caucasian war Georgia got fully re-armed. At the present moment it owes Ukraine USD 30 mln for the already delivered armaments. This trade isn't prohibited formally, but indirectly we put under threat Russian units at the border of Georgia and South Ossetia with international status of peacemakers. With these supplies we also destroy our partnership with Russia in military sphere, which provided us with dozens of thousands working places".
The MP added that neither the Cabinet nor General Prosecutor's office reacted on the conclusions of his commission, and that is why he intends to make a report on the issue in Strasbourg.