- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
USA supports the people of Georgia, not some political force2009-06-11 10:18
The USA supports the Georgian people, not some political force, said Irakli Alasania, the Alliance for Georgia leader, after the meeting with Philip Gordon, the U.S. Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
At the same time Alasania mentioned Gordon expressed much interest in regard to the negotiations between the authorities and opposition, and their results.
At the samr time Nino Burjanadze, who also attended the meeting, stated the USA must not repeat the mistake and support some certain leader, but not the people and the state.