- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Philip Gordon held a meeting with Mikheil Saakashvili2009-06-11 10:45
Philip Gordon, the U.S. Assistant Secretary of State, last night held a meeting with Mikheil Saakashvili, the President of Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The meeting was held in the new building of the Interior Ministry, and was also attended by Ekaterina Tkeshelashvili, the the Security Council Secretary, and Giga Bokeria, the Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs.
After the meeting Tkeshelashvili said Gordon expressed support for sovereignty and the territorial integrity of Georgia, further development of strategic partnership between the USA and Georgia in the framework of the Charter signed in January 2009, and highlighted the importance of political stability and democratic development of the country.