- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Police detected the suspect of blasts in Zugdidi2009-06-11 12:25
Georgia police detained a resident of Zugdidi, suspected of organization of blasts took plce last night at the railway station in Zugdidi - The Vzglyad.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The man was standing at the place of explosion. He said after the accident two men came up to him and asked to show the way to Abkhazia. According to Georgian mass media, police in Zugdid is confined to barracks, police patrols the city.
The first blast occurred in the cargo carriage, approximately at 23:30, one railway worker was injured and was taken to hospital. The passenger train, standing near and intended to depart for Tbilisi in the morning, was damaged.
The second blast occurred in the station; employees and passengers were evacuated, investigators arrived. Railway was slightly damaged.
At about 2 a.m. the third blast happened, and that time the explosive device was placed in a car.
Passengers were delivered to Tbilisi by jitneys; railway communication will be resumed in less than one hour.