- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili wants to grant opposition a room in the Interior Ministry building2009-06-11 13:05
Mikheil Saakashvili, the President of Georgia, proposes to allocate opposition [which has been staging anti-presidential protest actions for 2 months running] a big study in the MIA building- RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Let representatives of radical opposition come, and we will allocate them a big study in the MIA building. And let them bring their supporters to watch the work of police from the inside", Saakashvili said at yesterday's government sitting.
He also offered the opposition to participate in the work of the Ministry of Justice, General Prosecutor's Office, and the Security Council. The President believes that in result opposition members will stop writing and drawing on the buildings of state organizations, which have been repaired and painted recently.