- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Philip Gordon held a meeting with the PM of Georgia2009-06-11 15:16
Philip Gordon, the Assistant U.S. Secretary of State , staying in Tbilisi with a visit, held a meeting with Nikoloz Gilauri, the PM of Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The meeting was conducted in the Ministry of Finance, as, according to the government representatives, the State Chancellery, where the office of the PM is situated, is blocked by opposition.
The meeting was held behind the closed doors, neither Gilauri nor Gordon made any comments.
Philip Gordon arrived in Tbilisi in the course of his South Caucasian tour, from Yerevan in the evening of June 9th, yesterday was received by the Minister of Defense, the Speaker of the Parliament, the Minister of Foreign Affairs, the President of Georgia, also with representatives of parliamentary and non-parliamentary opposition. Today he departs for Baku.