- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Akishbaya confirmed he left2009-06-11 20:24
This evening Malkhaz Akishbaya, the head of the "alternative government" of Abkhazia confirmed the previously spread by Georgian mass media messages of his resignation .gt-en-newsitem-inside
At the short briefing he said he made the decision about resignation in connection of starting work in another agency.
"The work will be continued in the future. I agreed to resign. Now the Supreme Council of Abkhazia must formally confirm the decision ", Akishbaya said.
According to tentative information, he will continue work in the Foreign Ministry of Georgia.