- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Female opposition members to address Saakashvili’s mother2009-06-15 11:20
Today female opposition members intend to stage a protest action near the house here Giuli Alasania, Mikheil Saakashvili's mother, lives.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Past evening Manana Nachkebia, the New Rights representative, called on all female opposition supporters to gather at 4 p.m. in Beijing Street, near the house of President's mother.
She said women must address Giuli Alasania and call on her to influence her son to stop him arresting their children.
On June 12th several young opposition activists were arrested after the clash with MPs near the Parliament of Georgia.