- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Gas supplies from Georgia to Armenia to be suspended from June 16th 21st2009-06-15 12:23
Gas transportation company of Georgia officially informed ArmRosgazprom of the temporary halt of gas supplies to Armenia, RIA Novosti reports, alluding to ArmRosgazprom.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the message, from June 16th to 21st the Georgian company plans to conduct works on attaching a new part of main gas pipeline Kazakh-Saguramo at diameter of 1000 mm and length of 3.6 kilometers. ArmRosgazprom stated in that period the gas supplies will be provided without any limits from Abovyan underground gas storage.
ArmRosgazprom is the monopolist in the sphere of supplies and distribution of Russian natural gas in Armenian domestic market. Gas flows to Armenia via Georgia.