- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Alasania intends to acquaint the USA with the situation in Georgia2009-06-15 12:42
Irakli Alasania, the Alliance for Georgia leader, will acquaint representatives of the White House, Pentagon, the US Senate, and American experts with the situation in Georgia and activates of opposition, he said in his interview to The Versia [Tbilisi] published today - ITAR TASS.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Alasania, the aim of his visit to Washington is "to show those, who make decisions in the USA, what really happens in Georgia for driving the country out of the political crisis". He added that "after Washington will conduct meetings with the UN leaders". Alasania's press service informed today he departed for the USA. The visit will end in June 20th.
Past Sunday Alasania stated he establishes own party called "Our Georgia - Free Democrats" and will present it in early July. He shared no details and only mentioned everything [including party's main objectives, and plans in economy, politics, defense, conflict settlement] will be announced at the presentation. He stated his party will continue close cooperation with all opposition forces, but will participate in protest actions only in exclusive cases.