- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia hopes for the technical prolongation of the UN mission2009-06-15 14:05
Tbilisi hopes today the UN Security Council will adopt a technical resolution on the UN mission in Georgia prolongation for a few weeks - Interfax.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The project of such resolution is prepared. It is in fact the technical prolongation of the acting UN mission in Georgia for several weeks, before the adoption of the main resolution by the UNSC", said Sergi Kapanadze, the Foreign Ministry of Georgia head of the department on relations with international organizations.
"If the Russian Federation today in the UNSC blocks this technical project, it will be fully responsible for the cessation of the UN mission in Georgia activity," he said.
"The Georgian side is interested in the effective UN mission in the territory of Georgia, in particular, in Abkhazia", Kapanadze said.