- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Opposition set off toward the main police building of Tbilisi2009-06-15 15:54
Opposition left the territory near the State Chancellery and set off towards the main police building of Tbilsi, where a clash between protesters and police occurred not so long ago. Nino Burjanadze addressed people who gathered near the State Chancellery and said police had just dispersed the action of young opposition activists near the main police building. She added policemen beat up Zurab Abashidze [Irakli Alasania's suporter] and took away the camera from Burjanadze's paty photographer.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Opposition leaders claim today the government will organize destruction of mock prison cells near the Avlabari residence; and add no violence can stop opposition; new cells will appear instead of the ruined ones.
Zviad Dzidzigui, Conservative party leader, called on citizens to come to the Parliament building at 6 p.m. for a traditional briefing.
Young opposition activists today were staging the protest action near the detention centre of the main police building; in the course of that action the clash occurred.