- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili: Obama treats Georgia better than Bush did2009-06-16 00:02
Position of the present-day U.S. President Barack Obama is even friendlier than the one of George Bush-jr., said Mikheil Saakashvili, the Georgian leader, in his interviewto RFI [French radio station] - Regnum.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Georgia gradually moves on the way of integration in NATO and European structures, and the relations with the USA entered the "strategic level", Saakashvili started.
At the same time, he underlined Georgia's good relations with France and. He said that relations with France remain excellent, and the ones with Ukraine won't change whoever will take the office after the next presidential or parliamentary elections, as Ukraine choose the Western way of development", he said. Saakashvili mentioned Georgia doesn't possess much resource but has non-corrupted and effective government and liberal economy attracting foreign investors.