- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Foreign Minister of Abkhazia: Ilia II falsifies history2009-06-16 11:47
Sergey Samba, the Foreign Minister of Abkhazia, stared the position of Ilia II, the Patriarch of All Georgia, he took in regard to the reoublic, makes his visiting Abkhazian territories impossible - Interfax.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Shamba criticized the Patriarch's address to Ban Ki-moon, the UN Secretary General. According to the Minister, this document claims Abkhazia and South Ossetia has never been independent subjects of international law.
"Falsification of Abkhazia's history is the favorite method of pro-nationalist Georgian scholars, but when such statements are made by politicians or clergymen, it only causes regret".
In his view the Patriarch is "either do not know anything about the history or falsifies it intentionally to mislead the world community".
"That is the position of the Patriarch of Georgia that makes his visiting Abkhazia impossible", Shamba underlined.