- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Washington deeply regrets the curtailment of the UN mission in Caucasus2009-06-16 12:44
The USA "deeply regrets" that the UN Security council failed to adopt resolution on prolongation of the UN mission in Georgia and Abkhazia, stated Rosemary DiCarlo, U.S. Deputy Ambassador, after the voting - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
10 countries voted for prolongation, four [China, Vietnam, Libya and Uganda] abstained from voting, Russia has the right for veto, and voted contra.
In this way, the UN mission in Caucasus stopped its work at midnignt [New York time; 8 a.m. Moscow time].