- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Opposition didn’t try to impede the meeting of the Georgian government2009-06-16 14:47
The first meeting of the Georgian government, held in the State Chancellery, for the first time since the beginning of mass protest actions in Tbilisi, was held without incidents, opposition didn't even try to impede it - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
It lasted for several hours, after it the participants left the building quietly. Several cars drove away from the yard of the State Chancellery. The adjacent territory was guarded by units of police, state guard, special mission forces; but opposition supporters made no attempts to impede the sitting or block the building. Now all the additional forces of police and special mission units have already left the territory.
In the morning police and state guard units moved mock prison cells from roads leading to the State Chancellery - only the ones making obstacle to transport.
Protesters who were sitting in the cells, left them and are staying nearby, perhaps waiting for the reaction of opposition leaders. Till the meeting of the cabinet was going on, hundreds of policemen and state guards, as well as one special mission unit, were staying in the territory near the State Chancellery.