- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian budget to increase by over 300 mln lari2009-06-17 10:35
Budget of Georgia increases by 312 mln lari, mainly due to investment projects, said Papuna Petriashvili, the Deputy Minister of Finance, at today's sitting of the parliamentary committee on Regional Policy, Self-Governance, and Highland Regions.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He said that owing to the increase of budget additional sums will be allocated for restoration of water supply systems and highways in various municipalities, for financing gathering grape, for compensations for families aggrieves in August 2008, also for infrastructural projects in Tbilisi.
The deputy Minister said that in the light of the existing events and circumstances some points will be revised, financing of some enterprises, as well as administrative expenditures of various organizations will be cut.
MPs endorsed the draft and voted for its discussion at the plenary meeting.