- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Russia to sign agreements on military cooperation with Abkhazia and South Ossetia2009-06-17 11:14
Dmitri Medvedev, the President of Russia, ordered the Ministry of Defense to hold negotiations and sign agreement s on cooperation with Abkhazia and South Ossetia in military sphere -RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The proposal to sign the documents was initiated by the government of Russia.
The Ministry of Defense, with participation of the Foreign Ministry, will conduct negotiations, and will sign the accords on behalf of Russia.
Besides, the Ministry of Defense, with permission of the head of state, will be able to make changes of non-principal character.
Also, in end April 2009 the Presidents of Russia, South Ossetia, and Abkhazia signed agreements on joint efforts in guarding borders.
Inter- agency accords on cooperation and interaction between the Federal Security Service [Russia], Service for State Security of Abkhazia and the Committee of State Security of South Ossetia were signed in presence of the leaders.