- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
UN Assistant Secretary General to arrive in Georgia2009-06-17 15:26
Edmond Mulet, the Un Assistant Secretary General for Peacekeeping Operations, will arrive in Georgia next week - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Ban Ki-moon's press service, Edmond Mulet will arrive in the light of the UN mission termination.
Previously, in accordance with the result of voting in the UNSC, the Secretary General ordered to terminate the activities of the UN mission in the Georgian-Abkhazian conflict starting with June 16th.
The UN mission in Caucasus includes: 136 military observers, 20 UN policemen, 115 international and 210 local employees.