- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian opposition regards dialog with Russia as necessary2009-06-17 16:38
Policy of non-recognition of Abkhazia and South Ossetia, direct dialog with Abkhazians and Ossetians, oriented on concrete result contacts with Russia - these must be the tasks of the Georgian leaders in the period after curtailment of the UN and OSCE missions, said Viktor Dolidze, one of the Alliance for Georgia leaders - The Vzglyad.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Dolidze called the UN mission termination a "tragic fact" and condemned Russia that vetoed the mandate expansion.
Nevertheless he believes the responsibility for missions' curtailment rests on Georgian leaders as well. "Unreasonable policy of Georgian authorities favored the leaving of the international organizations", he said.
In his view, contacts with Russia are necessary, no matter how hard and undesirable these are.