- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Karasin: situation around the UN mission in Georgia is disturbing2009-06-17 17:11
Moscow gets ever stronger feeling that the present-day Georgian leaders and their patrons intend to attempt to destabilize the situation in the region one more time, said Grigori Karasin, the deputy Foreign Minister of Russia, in his interview to Interfax.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He underlined that due to the unconstructive point on the UN mission in the region issue a number of Western countries stuck to, Russia has "quite disturbing, if not to say sullen expectations". "because in some Western capitals the course for impeding stability reinforcement in the new conditions definitely wins. The threat of choosing the variant of solving issues via political maneuvers, blackmail and even force scenarios preparation, increases", the diplomat said.
"It makes us to analyze the situation again and find the most adequate variants of actions. We will surely do it with our Abkhazian and South Ossetian partners", Karasin underlined. "But we get ever stronger feeling that the present-day Georgian leaders and their patrons won't mind searching ‘new" decisions exactly in the waters of instability and uncertainty. It threats new risky gambling, and it must be prepared for".