- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
NATO-Georgia commission examined the situation with democracy in the country2009-06-18 16:05
NATO-Georgia Commission sitting was held on June 17th in NATO headquarters; situation with the democracy in the country was considered, progress in the sphere was assessed.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the Foreign Ministry of Georgia, the sitting was held at the level of political committees. The Georgian delegation was represented by Georgi Kandelaki, the deputy chairman of the parliamentary committee for foreign relations; Elena Khoshtaria, the deputy State Minister for European and Atlantic Integration; and Tamar Mamukelashvili, the head of the office of international organizations in the Ministry of Penitentiary, Probation and Legal Assistance.
NATO members expressed support to the democratic reforms being conducted in Georgia, the Ministry reports.