- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Laborites demand to return Bush Street its original name2009-06-18 16:45
Today the Labour Party of Georgia demanded to return Bush Street in Tbilisi its original name: Melani - The Vzglyad.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Ioseph Shatberashvili, the Labour Party Secretary General, George Bush is to blame for Georgia's losing Abkhazia and South Ossetia, as with his connivance Kosovo separated from Serbia, and it indirectly lead to Georgia's loss of the two regions.
"If Bush Street preserves its name, we'll stage actions", he threatened.
In 2005 George Bush-jr visited Tbilisi. In the course of that visit a terrorist threw a grenade at him, but it didn't explode, the criminal was arrested.
The street leading to the Tbilisi airport, is named after Bush.