- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Government of Georgia to pay for grape gathering2009-06-19 09:41
For development of agriculture and assistance to people in the regions the authorities of Georgia will allocate additional sums and bonuses for grape gathering, said president Mikheil Saakashvili, who yesterday had a meeting with population of Telavi region [East Georgia] - Novosti-Gruzia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Discussing agricultural problems of local residents, the President said the population will have an additional stimulus to harvest to autumn - besides state aid of machinery and fertilizers.
The government will pay a bonus to every farmer selling grape to wineries: from 15 to 25 tetri [1 lari=100 tetri] per each kilogram of the sold grape. For example, 15 tetri will be added to the value of sales of the white grape rkatsiteli, and 25 tetri - to balck grape saperavi.