- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Batu Kutelia: charter on strategic partnership with the USA will soon be implemented2009-06-19 15:01
The coming meeting of Grigol Vashadze, the Foreign Minister of Georgia, and Hillary Clinton, the U.S. Secretary of State, will allow passing to implementation of the paragraphs of the charter on strategic partnership, signed between the two countries, said Batu Kutelia, the Georgian ambassador to the USA - ITAR TASS.gt-en-newsitem-inside
This meeting has a great meaning, as it will become a new, practical stage of implementation of the strategic partnership between Georgia and the USA, he said and added the fulfillment of the Charter's paragraphs is very important for Georgia.
According to Georgian mass media, the meeting of Vashadze and Clinton will be held in Moscow on June 23rd. The Charter, signed in January 2009, implies cooperation in the spheres of defense, security, democratic institutions development, trade, economy and culture.