- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Alik Bjania: Saakashvili is preparing a new war2009-06-19 16:32
Alik Bjania, the Georgian Lieutenant, who fled to Georgia and asked for a political asylum, said he did it because he has no wish to participate in another war against Abkhazia and South Ossetia, which, in his view, the Georgian leaders are preparing - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Mikheil Saakashvili again intends to start a war with Abkhazia and South Ossetia. I don't want and don't intend to fight against Russia, against my brothers". Bjania expressed confidence pressure will be exerted on his parents from the side of special services and mass media.
The runaway lieutenant told that in marine forces he had met many officers who, like him, disagree with the domestic and foreign course of Georgia. But he added they have to keep silence: "Should anyone say a word, he will be dismissed and sent to prison".