- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Russia-NATO Foreign Ministers meeting to be held on June 27th2009-06-19 17:57
According to Dmitri Rogozin, the Permanent Representative of Russia to NATO, the Russia-NATO ministerial meeting will be conducted in Corfu, and it will allow "to restart the full format political dialog, severed with the initiative of the Alliance after the Russian response to Georgian aggression against South Ossetia' - Vesti TV channel.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Rogozin, the resumption of political dialog will open the way for resumption of military cooperation, including interaction on Afghanistan, resumption of Russia's participation in NATO anti-terrorist NATO operation in the Mediterranean sea, and cooperation in struggle with pirates in Somali coast.
The initiatives to improve principles and mechanisms of the work of the structure will also be discussed.
The meeting was supposed to be held on May 19th , but scandal with recalling two Russian diplomats by the Alliance, and NATO maneuvers in Georgia impeded it.