- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Foreign Minister of Georgia to hold a meeting with Hillary Clinton2009-06-22 10:38
Grigol Vashadze, the Foreign Minister of Georgia, currently staying in Washington, will hold a meeting with Hillary Clinton, the U.S. Secretary of State.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Before the meeting the sitting of the Georgian-American Council to discuss questions connected with the Charter on strategic partnership, signed in January 2009, will be held - Rustavi 2.
At the Council sitting Philip Gordon, the U.S. Assistant Secretary of State, will deliver a speech. The Georgian side will acquaint U.S. partners with the proposals on development and deepening of cooperation in various spheres.
In the course of the Minister's visit a number of joint accords and the action plan for implementation of the Charter are planned to be specified.
Grigol Vashadze will also be received by members of Helsinki Commission of the U.S. Congress, and Alexander Verhbow, the Assistant Secretary of Defense for International Security.