- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Haber disappointed with South Ossetia’s refusal to participate in incident prevention meeting2009-06-22 12:44
Hansjörg Haber, the head of the EUMM, disappointed with South Ossetian delegation's decision to refrain from presence on the meeting in the framework of mechanism on incident prevention, planned for June 23rd .gt-en-newsitem-inside
"I am very disappointed that despite our best efforts to fulfill requests made by the de facto South Ossetian delegation at our last meeting on May 29th they have decided not to attend the resumption of our discussions planned for the 23 June. Unfortunately these talks will have to be postponed. To ensure the security and stability of the population on both sides of the administrative boundary lines, all sides need to be able to resolve issues and deal with incidents through the mechanisms agreed in Geneva in February 2009.
I very much hope that we can resume our discussions on the substantive issues that were raised at our last meeting as soon as possible," he said.