- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Mikheil Saakashvili was called the richest representative of Georgian authorities2009-06-22 15:21
President Mikheil Saakashvili was called the richest representative of the Georgian authorities by participants of the survey, conduced by Kviris Palitra [Palitra of the Week], Novosti-Gruziya reports. The survey proposed 8-point scale, 506 respondents participated.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Mikheil Saakashvili scored 7.52 points, 79 per cent gave him maximum 8 points; 0.9 per cent - 1 minimal point.
Vano Merabishvili, the Interior Minister came second - 6.46 points; Gigi Ugulava, the Mayor of Tbilisi, is the third with 5.9 points.
They are followed by: Levan Varshalomidze, the head of Ajaria autonomous republic - 4.51 points; Zurab Adeishvili, the Minister of Justice - 4.07 points; Nikoloz Gilauri, the PM - 2.97; Givi Targamadze, the chairman of the parliamentary committee for defense and security - 2.97 points.
The last, the 8th place in the rating is occupied by David Bakradze, the Speaker of the Parliament - 1.76 points.